View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #246
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Ackbar Meeting Room

Belina turned to look at Xeran and then at Valek and than snapped her fingers as she remembered Valek. "Oh yes...I remember you now. I also heard about what happened to Gamma Squad. I'm sorry to hear about them...they were a good group of solders."

She then turned to look at Xeran sighed. "And I suppose that you want to be included in the mission as well. I know for a fact that you never back down from a fight."

Xeran smiled and nodded.

Belina sighed again and turned to Grand Master Skywalker. "Well Master Skywalker, I think that we already know what units we're going to deploy, do you have any elite jedi units that you might want to deploy?"

Alriana felt Tavaryn's fingers brush up against hers and she was about to say something when a sudden voice went through her head. It sounded familiar but she couldn't place it but she knew she had heard it before.

If you wish to save an innocent life...go to the abandoned base in the Kivoran system and make haste. The sith do not value the lives of the innocent as the jedi do.

She couldn't help but let a out a sharp breath as the message went through her head. She shook her head and tried to clear her head but she couldn't get the message out of her head.

Did you hear that as well? She asked Tavaryn through their link. A message...I recieved a message though the force.

Ackbar Corridors

If you wish to save an innocent life...go to the abandoned base in the Kivoran system and make haste. The sith do not value the lives of the innocent as the jedi do.

Xeran paused for a moment as a sudden message went through his head. He had no idea who was sending it or who it was even intended for him but he quickly opened up a comnline to Fen'harel.

"Sir...I have just recieved some sort of message through the force. I believe that someone may be in trouble."
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,