View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 01:13 PM   #260
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
I don't know...Alriana sent through their link. I can sense some sort of distress through the force...I can barely sense it but it feels like something a young child would be feeling.

Tavaryn listened to Alriana's response and tried again to reach out. The disturbance was like that of a child. He had been around children before within the order and some were sensitive. He was well aware of their capabilities and how they could occasionally surprise you. He replied, I sense it to be a child moi chroi. Perhaps we should bring this to the attention to Master Skywalker.

"Like the GenoHaradan?"

Tavaryn gave a slight snort. He replied in the same tones, "As if I would be a part of that band of cutthroats. The Shinigami are nothing like them."

"Four Jedi Masters, one Jedi Knight, one ex-Jedi, and one Shinigami. That's a bit more reassuring."

Out loud to Komad's comment, Tavaryn replied, "I wouldn't completely discount the guardsmen. Sometimes those without the strength of the Force have done great things."

Last edited by JediMaster12; 12-19-2011 at 04:48 PM.
JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,