1. Huh? Whoa. Derp. Hmm... I will pm you, perhaps chat over at the Hssiss or something. I did make a typo though, in that last post it should be k_pnd_1b_area.ncs that I cannot decompile. Not sure if there is a script named k_pnd_1b.ncs
2. He is no longer in your party.... Do we really know if he dies there
Everything could be spawned in and done by the end of your first conversation with him, I think, if it were to be injected into the dialog script spots.
3. The Stalker and 2 assassins spawn in. None of them spawn in correctly except for oddly one assassin, but their spawn in is unreliable. The Stalker spawns in the correct location but is no longer invisible when the encounter should occur. There is no footlocker at all, of course that could simply be an orientation issue, although I have played with it to no avail.
4. Correct. A vestige from when I thought I might do the script differently, via a dialog or other means. This script has been re-written extensively. It can be removed
5. No.... I had the audacity to rename Bioware's vanilla script with my tag. It could be old_k_pnd 1b_area.ncs, or diggitydo.ncs.