View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012, 08:25 PM   #43
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
"I--certainly hope not!" the scientist said to him with a small laugh, he simply stared. "When you do bite, however, the Brieders will start screaming." She continued, going quiet.

'This I know,' came a small whisper in his mind, though, it was not from his own.

"Indeed..." Was all he iterated to her remark as he stared at her.

Moments later the Corporal returned, handing the scientist a sidearm. S202A would have reacted sooner and far harsher but he saw the Sergeant wasn't overreacting, so he kept himself from taking too strong of an initiative towards the situation.

He gently reached out and took the weapon away from the woman with practiced delicacy. He noticed how his - to his own mind, and compared to some other soldiers - own small gloved hand could easily encroach her own, and found this sudden and inane interest in hands a complete surprise. He cocked his head slightly but proceeded to remove the weapon from the civilian.

"Corporal, she's not assigned to the squad yet, or at all for that matter; she needs no guns at the moment. Besides, civilians aren't allowed to wield military firearms," he told Corporal Winston. S202A stared at the Corporal, and then glanced at the scientist, then back to the Corporal - the Shade wasn't stupid to the situation and handed the gun to the Corporal.

"Just keep it with you for now, and that's an order, understood?" He said as he looked back over at the scientist and then to the Corporal once more and shook his head and stepped back. The Corporal better have realized how easy he got off, and why he had been given that order, and be grateful for both.

'Courtship....' The Shade thought to himself as he just stared at the two with both he and the Sergeant off to the side, as he shook his head ever-so-slightly.

'.....I don't get it.'

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is online now   you may: quote & reply,