View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 03:21 PM   #59
Master_Archon
The Sajuuk-Khar!!!

Roleplayer 
He felt a sinking feeling in his gut, different from the one before, when she giggled at his remark on rejecting any proposal of fraternization; he didn't understand it, he only asked himself why it seemed so funny to her that he would say such a thing, and why she would laugh at it.

Though shortly after that, almost like water releasing from behind a dam, information came pouring out from the Sergeant's presence when he told her she could trust him. Though it hit him hard, like a sponge he soaked up all he could, the faint din of an echo hit the walls of his mind through the sudden surge, brought on by the lowering of her mental defenses from his spoken words.

"'I may have misjudged him, maybe there's more to him that what I see... or that he lets me see...'"

The Shade cocked his head slightly, again, as if he heard something she did not. Certainly there was more to him than she knew, and that he let her know. He had been 'contracting' feelings, but he could not grasp them, understand them, he saw her and felt....something, but knew not what. He knew one thing however, his end would come soon, and he wished he could square away many of the things that troubled and tormented him when he saw and heard what he did, but he knew that, that, was not a luxury that was ever afforded to a Shade. Especially when the Sergeant's own father felt it was necessary to 'retire' him, for fear of what acts of protocol he would break.

Again she laughed, softly - or - lightly, she....Giggled, he could guess was the term. She, giggled, at his remark on the man in the black duo, the feeling in his gut dissipating, and a lightening feeling in his chest came this time, as he felt the corners of his mouth creasing upwards, ever-so-slightly, involuntarily - though his mask kept others from seeing it.

"You can bet that if the time comes, I won't stop you," she remarked, winking at him. He seemed to startle at her wink, slightly.

"But seriously, I'll try to have Erica keep Andrew on a leash, so you don't have to worry about that." She finished, his mouth straightening and flattening back to normal. He didn't trust the woman in the black duo much either; he knew she was more likely to help her brother if he set out to end the man in the black duo, more than any other outcome. Then things would get heated, and challenging for the Shade.

They had entered the hangar bay by now, and he looked over at the Sergeant, the lightening in his chest still there, he was about to say something when the sudden and abrupt 'perception' of information from another came slamming into him. He had gotten so used to the Sergeant's stagnation and the peace that it had brought his mind from the constant bombardments of his psyche, that even the presence of one unshielded person was like being hit by a truck! Couple this with the physical reactions of his body to the 'feelings' he didn't know or understand and he was down for the count.

The lightening in his chest dissolved instantly, his peace interrupted, his mind reeling, sending pain throughout his body. With the Sergeant now focused on someone else, he took this time to slink away, uttering a groan of discomfort as he did, "Ungh!"

S202A stumbled over towards Corporal Winston, sitting down next to him, he put a hand on the Corporal for support as the Shade leaned forward, breathing in deep, quick breaths. The pain caused by his reeling mind, the once lightening feeling in his chest was now a weighted feeling, causing him to breathe heavily, and quickly, his heart-rate skyrocketing. He looked up at the Corporal and squeezed his arm like a vice, his voice threatening, "Guh! Say, nothing!"

After only a few seconds the Shade's breathing returned to normal, his suit's systems regulating his heart-beat, he sat up, looking up at the Corporal, he said nothing to him, then simply looked forward, awaiting their departure.

((Hooray, unnecessary drama!))

"But in you...I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will..."
"You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied."
"But no Jedi ever made the choice you did. To sever ties so completely, so utterly, that it leaves a wound in the Force..."
"I would have killed the galaxy to preserve you...You are more precious than you know..."-now...it's verbatim!-A quote from Darth Traya (Kreia)
Master_Archon is offline   you may: quote & reply,