View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #191
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
I'm 99.99999999999% sure Social Level 1 is 10 points. I don't have anywhere near 75 points and I am level 1. I'm just not very sociable.

Those around here that know me can vouch for me, I'm kind of a jerk.
Yeah.. my 6 marks are on a bar that show a total of 10 (with a number) so I'm pretty sure Social Rank 1 is 10 marks (low since the 1st rank is under the Tutorial Quest section). Will still wind up taking me forever as I'm anti-social even in a social MMO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
No, that's 750 for Social II. Social I needs 10 points.

@Chainz: I guess it depends on how many members there are in a group: 2 people get between 2-4 points, 3 people between 3-6 and 4 between 4-8. Also, I don't know exactly if you get social points if you holocall, but I do know that the codex says that you do not get dialog choices when holocalling if the mission requires you to do a physical action (like handing over an object, etc.).
Pretty sure you're right.

When I grouped, it was just me and another player with our 2 comps. I won the roll on both turn-ins. Not sure of the values of the rewards though I do know that I've won 2 rolls, and have 6 marks. Haven't pugged/grouped/conversation-ed any other time (other than holo-call) but I know for sure I didn't get my first social mark till Taris because I kept thinking to myself that I'm going to be the only player to reach 50 that still has a Tutorial quest in my lineup

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,