I need to see how the game is interacting with your hardware. Try using the game's configuration utility to post your system specs:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- If you're using Vista or Windows 7, go into your game folder, find "launcher.exe" and right-click on it. Select "properties", then "compatibility" and check the box beside "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". Then check the box next to "Run this program administrator" and hit "OK". (EDIT by Q)
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2 (by running "launcher.exe").
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
You can leave out the keymapping and everything after that.
"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."