View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 03:56 PM   #18
RogueJedi86

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
10 year veteran! 
I'm an OCD nut about getting all datacrons and codexes on world before I finish them. Datacrons can be tricky, but you get a feel for your jump ability after a few of them. Coruscant's get steadily harder, with the Works one being a nightmare, then the easy Jedi Temple one after. It helps for me to hit / on Number Pad to toggle walk to walk along the pipes for some of them so you don't accidentally fall from running. And if you have a friendly Vanguard, they can get up there and then Harpoon you up. I've done that to get people to datacrons I got to, saved some time.

I also get stuck sometimes when I explore, liking to go up mountains or go around the back of buildings for new reason. Haven't used my Emergency Fleet Pass much, but I have had to QT out of spots sometimes where I couldn't get out of the spot but the spot itself was solid ground so /stuck wouldn't work.

Just babbling, I like datacrons too. The starter world ones are pretty easy, with the NE corner pipeline Hutta one being one of the harder ones for that jump between connecting pipes.

"Sir,we are beginning our search for these rumored 'underwater villages'.They will not stay hidden for long". -Battle Droid Commander OOM-9!
RogueJedi86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,