View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 03:05 AM   #330
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I finally made it past the Captain on that depressing gray planet and on to Taris, what an amazing job they did on that..just fantastic. Love the ruined Megalopolis setting. I am at level 20 and working thru quests. Nice to see Guild Members over there doing whatever you all are doing at such nice high Levels I will be there when i can... i have a couple of questions in case anyone has answers..

How do we find out our fuel level in our ship and hoe to we earn or get Fuel points? i dont want to run out of gas but was not sure how we actually GET fuel in the first place.

Also, is there a equipment upgrade process we can use on our ship> i see the crafting table..and need to know how to get crafting experience...do we have to buy it at the vendors? I tried to buy more Treasure Hunting experience but the teacher just has a note saying he can not teach me any more..... i guess we have to get points first and then he can teach us more?

thanks for help on this when and if anyone has time.

I snagged a couple of Flash quests as they were on offer and i wanted to at least have them on file. they look interesting and like another way to learn more of the story.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,