View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 04:05 AM   #330
Aging Jedi
Helpful!  The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I finally made it past the Captain on that depressing gray planet and on to Taris, what an amazing job they did on that..just fantastic. Love the ruined Megalopolis setting. I am at level 20 and working thru quests. Nice to see Guild Members over there doing whatever you all are doing at such nice high Levels I will be there when i can... i have a couple of questions in case anyone has answers..

How do we find out our fuel level in our ship and hoe to we earn or get Fuel points? i dont want to run out of gas but was not sure how we actually GET fuel in the first place.

Also, is there a equipment upgrade process we can use on our ship> i see the crafting table..and need to know how to get crafting we have to buy it at the vendors? I tried to buy more Treasure Hunting experience but the teacher just has a note saying he can not teach me any more..... i guess we have to get points first and then he can teach us more?

thanks for help on this when and if anyone has time.

I snagged a couple of Flash quests as they were on offer and i wanted to at least have them on file. they look interesting and like another way to learn more of the story.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: