View Single Post
Old 04-16-2012, 12:19 PM   #340
snommism
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
@ snommism: I'm Armormech so I'm finding it pretty useful for my own toon since I've been able to craft exceptional (now augmented) Rakata belts and bracers which has really helped me out for endgame content.
Ah yes, I forgot about this since Cyber & Arms (along with others) dont have this benefit.

Quote:
Even better is now I can craft orange items with augment slots for my fellow guild members. Mav's gotten me a schem for a smuggler chest piece he wants so that's the first thing I'll be working on for him.
Yes, this will definitely be good once you have the latest gear. Columi & Rakata still have the set bonus attached so it is better to have until then.

Quote:
oh and Cybertech ends up being useful too for folks who like to sell speeders and the ship modifications.
On Juyo, the crafters have cut each others throats on prices so much that its not worth crafting ship parts anymore and I can't get the GTN to work searching for speeders so I assume no one else can either (unless you know the name of the speeder) so they wont sell when no one can find ><

Quote:
Also, about missions, I make sure to complete every single mission on a planet before I leave unless it's a heroic and I don't have a group or can't be bothered with a pick-up group. Then I abandon those since they're redo-able anyway. Basically I drop any mission which resets on a daily basis.
I did exactly that on my first two, my 3rd 50 I skipped a few quests here and there, and ALL of balmorra (i HATE that place, the map is too hard to find where to go... needs a z axis coordinate). I've a feeling I'll skip even more leveling my 4th char.
snommism is offline   you may: quote & reply,