View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 05:17 AM   #402
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I really really do appreciate the advice, and listen to it all, and am trying to learn to use technique istead of just brute force, i am learning which abilities to use with which, but there is a lot to remember .....so it will take time. I am up to level 30 if you want to do those bonus missions on Nar Shaada, each level helps me play bettter as it gives me more time to learn in combat, back when i was low level and died fast it was hard to learn. Now it is better and more interseitng., Alderaan is interesting ...a nice world and some interestijng quests. I reallly enjoyed a couple of the quests on Tatooine, the Czerka one with the dig site was a lot of fun as i love archacology and that allien trapped in the machine was spooky...

thanks again to all,...each day is a new step...and i will keep trying. It may be better for me to respecialize if that is possible, i will think about it tomorrow, sleep now.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,