View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 09:35 PM   #27
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo: Master Chief Collection
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
"Didn't know you jedi added a new part your your code, there is no silence, there is non stop stupid annoying pointless conversations. You talk as if you enjoy having a list that long, I bet you killed have of those people yourself."

Varik looked up at Corsail, glaring at him angrily, clenching his fists as he stood up - slightly taller than the smuggler.

"In case if you didn't know, I don't believe a single lying word of that pacifistic code.", he said.

He gripped Corsail by the neck with his right hand, and held him up by a few inches.

"Do you think I enjoy having all these people I've cared about dead? Do you think I endure days easily? Do you think I could sleep at night, with their deaths haunting me? How I was too late to save any of them? Maybe you should reflect about the loss of your little Jedi daddy, you worthless space trash.", he growled in a dark tone.

He released his grip, dropping the smuggler to the ground. He briskly walked away, pushing aside Zarev as he walked into a dormitory and locked the door.

Kif just sat there, in shock of what happened.

"Did Varik actually do that?", he wondered aloud.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 05-12-2012 at 11:32 AM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,