View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 03:16 PM   #69
skygoblin
Rookie

Hey guys, sorry I didn't reply earlier. The past couple of days have been HECTIC!

First off I'd like to say thanks to you guys who took your time to drop lines in this thread and give us encouragement to push on. Those asspats really make a difference, especially in the late stages of development when general project angst starts creeping in together with way too much crunching. Your positive comments matter.

So, quick answer, we would love to be on GOG or Steam or any other service you might be lusting for, problem is: Signing with those big guys is not easy, especially as a small dev with no real previous track-record and ALSO the big issue of the game being episodic..... Believe me, we are doing our best though and who knows, maybe given some time, we'll be ubiquotious. (spell?)

As for boxed version we are actually discussing this with several different potential partners right now but there has been nothing decided yet.

Anyhow we had a great launch and have gotten lots of lovin' reviews so far, if you're curious, here are a couple that may push you over the "buy now" precipice.

Adventuregamers.com 4/5
Gamezebo.com 4/5
Indie Game Magazine 87%

Thank you, once again, for the kind words.

skygoblin is offline   you may: quote & reply,