View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #18
SmootheOperator
Rookie

Current Game: Replaying Gears Of War trilogy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamps View Post
With the announcement of 1313, its hard to see TFU3 being made anytime soon. While I'm not the biggest fan of the TFU games, I would like to see the story brought to a conclusion. My only major complaints about TFU are the length and minor control issues. They really aren't bad games....

I just hope they don't completely scrap it like they did the KOTOR series. The story has taken a turn which could set up an interesting conclusion. TFU has spawned some pretty likable characters and I would like to see what they end up doing with them.
as soon as 1313 was announced, the chance for a TFU3 went farther adn farther down the tubes. Now that they have opened up a new game, as well as continued development on The Old Republic, i doubt TFU3 will ever see the light of day. Don't get me wrong, i am hoping like hell that they bring Starkillers story to a close, but i hope the same thing about Republic Commando 2, and the likelihood of that, is next to nil

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
SmootheOperator is offline   you may: quote & reply,