1) Your game isn't patched.
2) You need the Dantooine lag fix:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
- First, figure out where the .ini is installed. Default is "C:\Program Files\Lucasarts\swkotor(2)\swkotor(2).ini". If its not in that location, then your going to have to do some searching around on the hard drive a bit.
- When you find it, just double-click on the file to open it in Notepad.
- Scroll down the file until you find the Graphics Options
- Under the last line ("last line" as in the last line of the list of entries under "Graphics Options", NOT the last line of "swkotor(2).ini"), add "Disable Vertex Buffer Objects=1", without the quotes.
- Goto File, then Save.
3) You need to set Fullscreen=1 under both [Display Options] and [Graphics Options].
"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."