View Single Post
Old 08-05-2012, 04:30 PM   #131
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
''That will bring me some extra spice money.''

Varik raised an eyebrow at Traver, and was about to speak before the Sith spoke.

"My name is Avriela. And I am not Sith!"

Varik laughed, showing cruelty he gave to only Sith. "I know you, I know your kind. Your self-destructive code brings only destruction and ruin to everything, including yourselves. But there is some truth to your words. You were not strong enough to be considered a true Sith. You were weak, selfish, and foolish."

"Who knows what atrocities you've done, the innocents you've slaughtered, and your adherence to that path. It is one thing to meet a Sith, so infatuated in his ways, and then to cut him down - still clinging to that belief. But to meet a Sith surrendering, after untold years of cruelty, to suddenly turn from that path that they clang to for years - begging for forgiveness when the odds turned against them, is even worse. You are a disgrace. I should give you 'mercy' by killing you right here and now. But I won't. I could send you to a POW camp, send you to the mercy of a patriotic Republic crowd of millions, or I could send you back to the Sith. I show no forgiveness to your kind."

He turned his back to the Sith, and walked to his speeder.

In the distance, he barely saw speeder bikes.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 08-05-2012 at 05:04 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,