View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #15
TheFloyd1
Lurker

Learn about my former self. My ties with the light and dark side, then it completely depends on the situation. I'd be furious that Bastilla never informed me and the Jedi used me. But also I'd be mad at Malak for his betrayal. In the end however..I would return to my Sith ways and try and change the Sith, the Sith have potential, teach them to contol there greed, there emotions at a cap. So they have the edge over the Jedi, but do not lose control...

Edit: My reason for this is that Sion, Nihilus, Traya, all had massive respect for Revan. But feel he betrayed them in his choice. They would follow me/Revan with my preachings and decisions.

Edit (2): Also, I would have full contol over the Empire. I would not allow Sion, Nihilus, Traya or anyone else have a chunk of my power, that breeds greed. Looking back, there downfall was when the Sith made alliances among each other, instead, I would have complete control and would demand respect. Speaking and taking in each Lord's opinions and considerations. And backing them in there ideas, not exiling or attacking them like the Jedi.

Darth Sion: After all that has happened, still you live. You are difficult to kill.

Kreia: For one as limited as you, perhaps. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failure.

Darth Sion: The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull, no longer do we suffer beneath teachings that weaken us. And now you run in search of the Jedi... They are all dead, save one. And one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness which is to come.
TheFloyd1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,