Thread: [WIP] Marius Fett's W.I.P
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 09:01 AM   #196
Marius Fett
Frigged if I know!

Ok, time for a little update.

I've recently caught the modding bug again for some reason and am really in the mood to try and get back into the swing of things. I know the community has died down somewhat in recent months, but hopefully there are still enough people around who enjoy the games enough to keep things going along!

Anyway, I haven't really been able to think of any new ideas for mods, and since the games are so old, everything I can think of that i'd want modded into the game/changed in the game has already been done for the most part.

So i've decided to do something else.

I'm going to go through all of the mods i've ever made and publically release and apply the greater modding knowledge I have now to refine them and bring them up to scratch.

Some of them will be completely scrapped however and removed from the public domain. Honestly, some of my earlier stuff was shockingly bad.

So yeah, that's the plan. If anyone wants to grab any of my mods from KotORFiles, now would be the time to do it as I will be starting to remove them soon and replacing them with newer and more up to date versions.

While i'm here though, I do have one new mod to offer, which I mentioned a few posts back:

Quote:
=============================================
A KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC MODIFICATION
=============================================

AUTHOR: Marius Fett
NAME: Mandalorian Armour Pack

DESCRIPTION: Something which annoyed me when I first played this game was the fact that even though we see three different colours of Mandalorian Armour, we only ever get to wear the Blue armour ourselves. Even then, it's right at the end of the game and the blue armour is the worst looking in my opinion (I prefer the red).

So, what I did with this mod is make it so that you can wear all three colours!

What's more, you can find all three armours during normal play, in what I hope are believeable ways!

The first one you'll come across is the yellow armour, which you are given by Ajurr the Hutt on Taris after you beat Bendak Starkiller in the death match. Then you'll get the red armour, which Canderous will be wearing when he joins your party. He will also be wearing it when you see him in various places on Taris before he joins your party. Finally, you get the blue armour, which you can pick off of Jagi's corpse after the fight in the Dune Sea on Tatooine.

If you have passed the point in the game where you can get any of these armours (or if you just can't wait) then you can attain them using the following cheat codes if you wish:

giveitem mf_class9_050 - Mandalorian Neo-Cruscader Armour (Blue)
giveitem mf_class9_051 - Mandalorian Rally Master Armour (Red)
giveitem mf_class9_052 - Mandalorian Field Marshal Armour (Yellow)

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the TSL Patcher utility.

PERMISSIONS: This mod may not be used without the explicit permission of the author. This mod may not be distributed on other sites without the express permission of the author.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF THIS FILE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
DOWNLOAD

I won't be putting it on KotORFiles for a little while yet, but you can get it here if you want it.

More coming soon!

Visit the new JediKnight.net!
Marius Fett is offline   you may: quote & reply,