View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 06:48 AM   #4
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
Check out linus on youtube, or his website us.NCIX.com (or just ncix if you're not in the states). He had some crazy custom laptop or two made. I remember one had a nVidia580 card on it. Clunky-as-hell power brick but it was top notch for gaming and watching hi def movies.

Personally I'd say anything that has core i5 processor WITH a decent graphics card (because truth be told you don't need core i7 if your graphics card is good) and 8 gigs of ram will run just about anything smoothly. I don't know of too many games currently that fully utilize that much ram tbh. I do not know much on the AMD side of things, so I'd go with what Q said. He's never lead me wrong when I don't know.

Nothing shouts disappointment like saving up a sizable chunk of cash over the summer meant for a new machine or something, only to have a $1000 car maintenance hit. It's either this now or have it quadruple in the middle of winter.

We'll murder them all, amid laughter and merriment...except for the few we take home to experiment!

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,