View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #20
thejman217
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping View Post
When did you start supporting City? I'm surprised, considering that people will be jumping on their bandwagon now that they're really good. I've felt bad for Portland almost the entire season; arguably the best fan base in the league, and they lose to a team of amateurs in the Open Cup.

And what made you think Klinsmann would flop? As I remember, he was actually pretty good as the coach of Germany. Sure, some his results haven't exactly been as impressive as his predecessor (but when it is impressive, it is very impressive ), and he makes some questionable line-up and roster choices, but he hasn't had anything really disastrous happen yet.
Yeah, I know, it's been really dispiriting, but I'll always follow them .

I am a Bosnian-Herzegovinian American born in Berlin. Wierd, right. I know. Anyways, I started following City as soon as Edin Džeko joined them (before Aguëro, Nasri, and other company that's extremely talented joined), and I follow any professional team with a Bosnian in it (Edin Džeko is from Bosnia), with the exception of FC Bayern and the German national team 'cause I was born there. So I followed Man City before they became good . And I'm going to watch Sunderland vs. Man City tomorrow on ESPN 2.

Because I live in the states, I want to see the US of A do well. Don't get me wrong, I want Klinsmann to succeed with the US. However, I thought he would flop based on the US's previous successes and previous manager and how difficult it is to manage a team like the
US.

Out of all those clubs/teams, FC Bayern München I follow and support the most.

Last edited by thejman217; 10-05-2012 at 11:35 PM.
thejman217 is offline   you may: quote & reply,