Please post your system specs using the game's configuration utility.
First, if you're using Windows Vista or 7, navigate to your game's main folder and find "swconfig.exe". Right-click on it, select "Properties" and a window will pop up. Choose the "Compatibility" tab at the top of the window, check the box next to "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose "Windows XP Service Pack 2" from the drop-down menu. Check the box next to "Run this program as an administrator", hit the "Apply" button, then the "OK" button. Now do the exact same thing to "launcher.exe" and follow the instructions below:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2.
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
Leave out [Keymapping] and everything after that. Lastly, please state which version of Windows you're using because the game can't ID anything newer than XP.