View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:55 PM   #560
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
thank you so much,

and thank you tommycat also..

Mim...
now i am set, i have reset to Focus and now i need to learn to use my new abilities and use them in sequence intelligently. I will work on some leveling up and then, if you have time sometime over the next few days..i may ask for your help as i reached the end level boss over Tython between Level 33 and 34 and may need some help to beat him, depending on if i can learn to use my new methods fast or not. thanks so much very very .. for this help. i really wanted to learn to understand how this stuff works.

Mim, are those little buttons over the character picture..the stacks i think you called them, can you click on those to activate them? how do you set up your UI so that you can put them there? i didnt know we could add buttons, i would like to do something like that for sequences..stacks, i know i will need.... i am gonna run out of hot keys to use...better think how to do this.

these ones are what i am talking about, circles at A...

Stacks at A?

More buttons at B?

also what are these? are they more action buttons and if so what and how do we set those up?

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR

Last edited by mimartin; 10-20-2012 at 03:01 AM.
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,