View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 01:00 AM   #9
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum View Post
I've had times where I NEED to either quit the game to fix something(be it with my own work or not). Or I'll go through the game going "Hmm...I know what I can do with that..." or "...you know what I can change on that...".

It actually sucks when you do some thing like an area reskin, and you want to just play the game. But then you spot one thing wrong, and you have to do something about it.

Exactly. That's what happens when you get into modding games. There is always something in a moddable game like Kotor, that seems to tempt you to mod something in it. You could be playing the game just for nostalgia reasons for the umpteenth time, but then you come across something that catches your modding radar when you've gotten to a certain point in the game. And it's either something that triggers a new idea for a mod, or we think it's something that could be fixed and done a lot better.

I guess it's just because modding games like Kotor can be addictive at times. Because the potential modding capabilities seems endless, as time goes on.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,