View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 11:21 PM   #131
kyrie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post

I still get people telling me off on my YouTube videos every now-and-then for playing the games wrong. Then I tell them off for having such a narrow mind and do it in such a way so they're offended by my response. I continue to play with them for a bit by provoking them where they really defend their view and then I really insult their narrow view and how the KOTOR are role playing games and how I should be able to make whatever choices I want to make and insult them really badly and block them from being able to respond just at the right point where they are really frustrated with me. Fun stuff!
I agree Shem why not play a character that is a complete opposite of your true nature it's fun to play as a dark side female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Church101 View Post
However, if Disney does plan on messing with the Kotor Era, I ask that they tread lightly
They could do a great job with that era showing the start of the Jedi Civil War
and going thru the First Jedi Purge dark period that Chris Nolan could do a damn good job with imho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by igyman View Post
I honestly have no idea what to think of all this. On one hand, I would like another SW trilogy and a new Jedi Knight game (and a new KoTOR game, while I'm at it), but on the other hand, I'm not too thrilled at the prospect of a new SW movie "every two to three years".
It would be quite easy to do that. Film for about a year and spend another year, year and a half maybe in post preduction, look at the Batman Trilogy that Chris Nolan did. That's my 2 cents.
kyrie is offline   you may: quote & reply,