View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 03:16 PM   #366
JediMaster12
Dum Spiramus Tuebimur

Current Game: Assassin's Creed
LFN Staff Member Veteran Fan Fic Author Contest winner - Fan Fiction Forum Veteran 
Ackbar Medbay

It's a good thing he gave it as much as he did. The Admiral's injuries were very severe and since the medbay is in the shape it's in we're lucky he was here.

Tariq nodded. He motioned for Scatty to stay with the prisoner. He woud stay with the LT and the Admiral. He turned to the Admiral when she was finished finding out the state of the ship and said, "Ma'am, the LT will be glad to see you all right... once he wakes up."

Scatty took her orders and directed the prisoner to the brig. She looked at him and said, "So you decided to surrender? I thought your kind prefer death."

Station

I can feel other people getting closer to me. Is it you and your friends that I'm feeling?

Jun-la made a slight motion with her head in acknowledgement of receipt of the message. It was a thing she did when she was also focusing on the job. She sent back, Yes little one. One of them is ours. His name is Valek. We are coming. Don't be afraid.

Jun-la then turned her attention towards the Sith party that she and Xandros were coming up against. She asked, "Do you have any ideas?"

JediMaster12 is offline   you may: quote & reply,