Thread: [WIP] SimonK's WIPs
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #47
SimonKTemplar
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars: The Old Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgNihilus View Post
Interesting addition. Even though the polycount raise ...

any chance to see couple of these released soon, with textures if it's not much to ask??
My work on the first game's ranged weapons is nearly complete - only a few more models. I've decided that I'll make some of the less commonly used weapons like standard weapons with minor variations in the model, instead of making them fully-unique, because let's face it, people who play the game don't buy them all that often (i'm referring to less common guns like the Arkanian Blaster Pistol, and the Bothan Needler for instance)... all in all, I should have all the standard, categorized and special/upgradeable/unique weapons done by the end of the week, with textures not far behind.

My current issue is that I have NO idea what design to use for the Sonic Rifle model. I am now taking suggestions, please send pics with what you (the community) thinks it should look like, because quite frankly, I'm all out of ideas on this one. Always did hate the Sonic rifle anyways; looked like the hose of a washing machine mounted onto the lower part of a flamethrower or something

I'm more of a '3d fabricator' than a '3d modeller', meaning I prefer to construct things from reference, blueprints or schematics rather than to design stuff of my own.
SimonKTemplar is offline   you may: quote & reply,