View Single Post
Old 11-14-2012, 03:43 PM   #595
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
cool, yes i plan to use Kira a lot...and even the bot once in a while....the Doc has a rather nasty tempermant...well not really nasty but kind of smart alecky...so i will save him for emergencies and touch boss battles for it is nice to have the healing to back one up in a carefully planned rotation with a touch boss.

Right now i am pretty handicapped as my local DSL service has dropped so low in latency that the game is unplayable much of the time, one big freeze fest.... with almost no time in between freezes and stutters, i am assuming it is that and NOT the game itself tho i do see a lot of posts about stuttering..

..so i will have to wait for a promised upgrade to the system that they said they were doing.. just have to be patient and work on other things. but thanks a lot for the advice.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,