View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 09:53 AM   #7
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blix View Post
Many people speculate that AP is actually a teaser for FFXV, despite Square-Enix's adamant denials. I think it 'could' be related to XV, in the sense that perhaps the same elements used in the video could be present in XV. As of right now there is nothing known about a potential Final Fantasy XV, only rumors and speculation. However, I think that we will hear something by mid/early 2013 - and because the date will sync up perfectly, I think SE might try for a 2015 release of the 15th installment of the series (or at least an early 2016 release with a 2015 full reveal).
I remember that at E3, I checked Squeenix's site for the video and the they had a survey going on. Interestingly, the questions there were less about the engine and the graphics, and more about the world and characters, and if you'd like to see a game based in that world/setting. I always thought that was an indirect confirmation that AP, if not Final Fantasy XV itself, is a tease for both the art and graphics of the game.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,