1) You can only do that with Pro or Ultimate. Home Premium doesn't have that capability.
2) It runs as a virtual machine, and therefore cannot support 3D graphics, so no games.
3) The Steam version of KotOR 2 should already be compatible with Windows 7, so the fixes shouldn't be necessary.
4) Let me take a look under the hood:
Originally Posted by stingerhs
Post your system specs
Sometimes we're just not going to be able to help you if we don't know what kind of hardware you have on your machine. If you don't know what you have on your machine, then follow these steps below:
- If you're using Vista or Windows 7, go into your game folder, find "launcher.exe" and "swconfig.exe". For each file, right-click on it, select "properties", then "compatibility", check the box beside "Run this program in compatibility mode for:" and select "Windows XP (Service Pack 2)". Then check the box next to "Run this program administrator" and hit "OK". (EDIT by Q)
- Bring up the launcher menu for Kotor 1 or 2 (by running "launcher.exe").
- Click on "Configure".
- Click the "Scan Hardware" button on the lower center of the window.
- Click "Yes" to continue.
- Click "Details" to view your system specs.
- Click "Save Report" and save the file to your desktop.
- Whenever you post your problem, open the file you just saved and copy and paste the contents to your post.
You can leave out the keymapping and everything after that.