View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #12
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
I don't understand how people can get through everything so quickly that they've run out of things to do...
They don't have me bugging them to go run go do datacron runs, dailies, daily heroics, hmfps, world bosses and Ops like you do. There was a time when I was running 3 and 4 Ops a week, I didn't have time for the other class stories becaue I was too busy running Ops and Dailies on 2 toons.

I can understand people saying that there is no after 50 content that I want to do, but saying there is no after 50 content is just silly.

I for one bought the game for the story. Figured I would mess with it a few months and be done, never thought I would do raids beyond a few with friends from this forum. However, I love the social aspect of the game. I love the fact that some content actually requires a fairly cohesive group to finish. Sure most can be PUGed, but do the same content a few times with a regular group and you will never want to go back to a pug again.

Lynk they get through the content so fast because all they care about is the grind. Not the other aspects of what the game offers.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,