Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #1716
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
1. This is a video game forum on the Internet where people share their opinions about video games and debate and discuss their opinions even if they differ. That's the entire point of this place and shouldn't be devalued as whining by anyone.

2. This is a Star Wars forum on the Internet where people share their opinions about Star Wars and debate and discuss their opinions even if they differ. That's the entire point of this place and shouldn't be devalued as whining by anyone.

3. Video games aren't meals, they're video games.

4. For me this is no special case for Mass Effect, I am critical of a lot of video games but each case is different, not special. I am very critical of Metroid: Other M for many reasons that differ from Mass Effect 3 as I am critical of... say, Grand Theft Auto for some things as well as the Resident Evil series and Super Mario Bros. Each game and game series has their own expectation, their own case. As I said, there are no special cases, just different ones. I also do not judge a game until I've played it and have come to an understanding about what is and isn't good about it. As I've said many times before, I love most of what ME3 has to offer, it's just disappointing that I feel no motivation to experience it over again... and this is not the only game (series) that has done this to me or anyone else for that matter.

5. So will people stop whining about video games? No, I don't want anyone to stop "whining" about video games because if we did then it would be time to lock up these forums and call it quits because all of the life would be absolutely sucked right out of this place. In fact, I want people to whine MORE about video games in here because that spurs discussion among our members. Discussion is what we want, we can debate and discuss and whine or whatever it is people wnat to call it as much as we want because that's what makes this place live and breathe.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,