Old 11-30-2012, 05:56 PM   #275
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Republic Outpost
Balmorra

"Keep an eye on Kif, okay?",

Zarev turned and smiled. "Don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt him." he said quietly as he looked over at Per'dra.

"I think Zarev is onto something. The one who's monitoring us seems to be doing it either through the Force or some technological method that I've never seen."

"In either case, we need to be on our guard." He said as he looked over at Varik.

"It's only a few kilometers away. At the most, I'm expecting an entire base. At the least, a small outpost. I think a specific person is blocking out the signal - most definitely a Dark Jedi, but I'm not sure."

"You don't think it could be Voleran do you?" Zarev asked. "If he is the one jamming us, I would recommend retreating if you run into him."

Avriela walked out of the room after overhearing some of the coversation. "I'd be happy to come along and help out."

"Hey Zarev, you need any supplies?"

Zarev smiled. "Thank you for offering but I'm good. I think that now would be a good idea to check the insides of our weapons though. Just to make sure we don't have any problems while in combat."
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,