Thread: Mass Effect 3
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 10:20 PM   #1738
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
Defensive much? Steering this thread in "that direction" is as much your fault as anyones.
Yes. I was pissed off by the fact that people were being called whiners because of their opinions and I'll defend them whether you like it or not and I don't apologise for it at all. And yes, it is as much my fault because I didn't want to back down.

Structurally the biggest flaw of Mass Effect 3 was that no matter what choice you made, the situations you were put into were the same basic events with slight differences. I feel like even if your suggestions were added into the game, they'd suffer the same way everything else suffered in the game because everything had to be easily interchangeable. Tali dead in ME2? That's okay, she's replaced and the events that occur the same way anyway with one or two small bits changed and no real consiquence. Legion is dead? Same thing. Both dead? Same thing.

The whole conversations with crew thing is a good point though what really hinders ME3 was the fact that most times you were only given two choices on how to answer instead of a more diverse selection.

Also, sue me if I don't provide "concrete alternative solutions"... they're implied

Incidentally, that Tali post I did on Miiverse got flagged for being a spoiler... I sat there for a good minute or so trying to figure out which part of it was a spoiler... I have no idea o.o

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,