View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #8
Rtas Vadum
Behold The Envoy...

Current Game: TES 4: Oblivion/3: Morrowind
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuckInMyPants View Post
Did some research and the best I could come up with is KotOR Tools. I'm assuming that's what you use to look at the files? I messed around with it for a while and looked through the k_003ebo_enter in 003EBO.mod file, but I must say it's a bit over my head with the hexadecimal and scripts. The dlg files are easy enough to mess around with and it's pretty interesting to look at.

Anyways, I've run into a problem and instead of spamming topics, I'll ask it here: I'm having trouble triggering the ability to gain the prestige class. I know I get it from Kreia on the Ebon Hawk.

-I am currently at level 15 with the ability to level to 16.
-I have Visas in my party.
-My alignment is at 10 (I used KSE to put it there, it was originally at 34, but that shouldn't matter right?)
-I've exhausted all of Kreia's dialog and she still won't give the line about Becoming more powerful.
-I've zoned in and out of places to reload the module.

I found the numeric in KSE ( 000_Prestige ), but I'm curious as to what I'm missing. I'm also running TSLRCM 1.8.1. Any thoughts?
Your alignment has to be very dark or light(should be 25 for darkside, and 75 for lightside), alongside being level 15.

Rtas Vadum is offline   you may: quote & reply,