View Single Post
Old 12-14-2012, 05:31 PM   #1296
Law Snoll
Rookie

Well, you better know. I used to shoot with M16 only once in my life and it was more than 10 years ago. From my point of view all those guns are same. If you can shoot with hunting varmint-class rifle, then you will easily shoot with any assault rifle of "nerd gun" caliber (well, in Russian army there's some sort of humiliating nickname for assault rifles that uses intermediate cartridges of 2nd generation, those so called "low impulse" cartridges like 5.56 NATO or 5.45 Russian - soldiers of Siberian units who mostly prefers to use older "hunting caliber" 7.62 assault rifles calling those newer guns as "nerd guns").

Of cause, i'm not in position to recommend you anything, i just want to understand what makes you wish to have an assault rifle at home. Oh, right... forget it.

P.S. Damn, i have here two firearms at home. First is rifle, that was once belonged by my grandfather. And second is shotgun of my dad. I was demanded to take it store at my home after dad died. And i really don't know what to do with this arsenal...

In a trillion years,
the stars will no longer shine
But we'll remain, get it right
and come back again... BT

Last edited by Law Snoll; 12-14-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Law Snoll is offline   you may: