View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 04:35 AM   #15
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by purifier View Post
Disturbing to say the least. Some of the victims this time were too young, waaaay too young. Hope to god these shootings aren't going to be a trend. All of this is starting to get depressing.
It's sad, but I find that any life, no matter what age, ended by being shot is very sad. I hope someday the USA will vote for far more controle on the selling of guns.

It won't stop hard criminals getting their gear, but it would make it far more difficult. I think it would also put a big stop to these tragic blind rage shootings, depressed and stressed people do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
Don't ya just love the "blame game".... More grist for the gun control debate, though, I'm guessing (what w/the recent mall shooting). Still, as the incident in China points out, take away peoples' access to guns somehow and any sickos will still find a way to get their victims (knives, bombs, etc...).
Certain people will always find a way to harm others. But at least you can make it damn difficult for them to get lethal equipment. So that they don't massacre a whole class. Like I said above, it would stop these people in emotional turmoil to do something this bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
But, then I guess they'd just be suicidally depressed and not bat**** crazy.
I fought with severe depression a few months back. At certain times I felt a lot of rage against myself, but also just the world outside. I can tell you it was a very strong feeling. I wasn't completely myself either. I wouldn't have put a button for a bomb under my finger at that time.

Anyway, enough of about me.

I feel for the families. Hope they my find some piece and anwsers after the media storm.

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,