View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #19
purifier
Forumite

LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Totenkopf View Post
@purifier--yes, it is sad. Damn shame these shooters don't try that crap vs armed people who can help them suicide w/much less to no collateral damage. That said, if they can't self-commit, damn shame they just don't take themselves out w/o killing others. But, then I guess they'd just be suicidally depressed and not bat**** crazy.
Funny you should mention that. Check this out.......

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...bama-hospital/

Found this on the web, so I don't know much more about it, but I'm still digging to find out more. Anyway, if it's true, looks like things turned out a little better for once in this case. Of course this shooting or any other shooting never should happen at all, but that's only in a perfect world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
It's sad, but I find that any life, no matter what age, ended by being shot is very sad. I hope someday the USA will vote for far more controle on the selling of guns.

It won't stop hard criminals getting their gear, but it would make it far more difficult. I think it would also put a big stop to these tragic blind rage shootings, depressed and stressed people do.
Your right, Quanon. The death by a bullet on any human life at any age is sad. But when it's children, I guess it just seems that much worse for me. As for the whole gun control argument, I rarely argue about that anymore. That is a endless argument we often have here in the U.S. that really goes nowhere, from my perspective. I have nothing more to say about it these days.

BTW, sorry to hear about your period of depression. Been there myself, many times. Funny thing though, meditation seemed to cure me of a lot of negative thinking these days. It's an usual way to combat depression, or I thought so, but it worked in the long run for me.

SITH HAPPENS
purifier is offline   you may: quote & reply,