View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 12:10 PM   #35
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
I don't think limiting the magazines will be of much use. Exchanging out a magazine is very quick(Oh and DROP AND GIVE ME 20 FOR CALLING A MAGAZINE A CLIP!). 10 round magazines mean you know to fire 9, drop mag, fire 10, drop mag... Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of not wasting shots, and my primary defense pistol only has an 8 round mag, but if you really think about it, the 100 round mag that the shooter in Portland was actually his undoing, as he had either an FTF or FTE that caused a jam. Because he had such a large mag, he didn't carry more than the one. He HAD to take more time to clear the jam. Smaller mags you carry more of them. drop mag, rack, pop new mag in, rack, able to fire. The thing of it is though, every situation is different. If you were a store owner during a riot, you might want more than 10 rounds at a time.

At any rate, I couldn't agree with you more about the blame.

I say limit the civilians to whatever the President's security detail is allowed to carry. If it's good enough for all of us, it's good enough for him.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson

Last edited by Tommycat; 12-21-2012 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Stupid me got lost and sidetracked in thoughts.
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,