Thread: [TSL] TSLRCM 1.8 RELEASED!
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #29
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by redindianman13 View Post
Ok, I need some help figuring out a bug.

The problem is that when you go to Onderon the 2nd time to help either Talia or Vaklu, Kavar always turns into a wesquay or what ever their called. It only changes his appearance for that part of the game, after you get off the planet and see him on Dantooine he's back to normal. I figured it migh be something in my override so I moved everything out of it a booted up the game and he still changes to the wesquay.

Version of TSLRCM: 1.6

Can anyone help me? Or do you need more to go off of?
If you don't know what other mods you have, that's a big part of your problem right there.

TSLRCM v 1.6 was released on June 2010 and is no longer supported. The latest version supported by the modders is the current one: version 1.8.2 which can be downloaded here. Keep in mind that your saves from v 1.6 will not work with TSLRCM 1.8.2.

I personally recommend a fresh install then applying TSLRCM 1.8.2. You might also want to consult the compatibility list for TSLRCM 1.8.2 before adding mods in.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,