Thread: Enjoying Hoth
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Enjoying Hoth

I am really liking Hoth, not sure if it is partly because i love the colour blue but it is a fun planet and the missions for the Jedi are interesting and doable, so far. Some are challenging but i am learning to level up well in advance of the specs to have fun with the game.

I went looking for Datacrons yesterday and got two but the one up on the Star of Coruscant, i went along a ledge of the ship when i should have gone down, i will have to try again.

in this pic i see that my companion has an itch...i guess they get to be human too.

One of them you have to defeat a level 47 Champion...so unless i get some help i will have to wait on that one ...

well almost to level 40, seems like it has been a long journey, but i am glad i made it this far.

I noticed something, once you level up a certain amount from a world you cant get any XP from the battles there, i went back to Alderan to try to level up some and i got no credit for defeating any ordinary foes and only a few XP for a Heroic mission, i guess that is to keep people from XP mining. I will have to go back to Balmora before I get too far ahead as i still have some of the Bonus missions to do there.

hope everyone else is doing well and having fun, i hope to join in the group events sometime once i get to 50 but that may take a couple of months

May the Force be with us all, except for Imps and they have to settle for the Emperor being with them

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,