View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 04:52 PM   #698
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
I am paying close attention because i have a ways to go still to prepare for the end game...thanks for the info on this, i too wondered if it is possible to buy better gear as XP does not seem to make much differnece ..as much as gear.

And yes i had the unhappy and unwelcome opportunity to taste PVP yesterday, i was stopped near an IMP camp on Alderan checking the map and my companion wandered off and attacked a PVP Sith and her huge monster of a compaoin some kind of huge troll. So they happily attacked the hell out of me inspite of my asking them to stop. Twice. I was very pissed. I did not realize you could be flagged by that happening as i was NOT buffing anyone or attacking anyone myself. But now i know. And now i know i wont be doing PVP EVER. I hated that. I mostly like the story and the exploring. But we will see if i survive to 50, and all of these levels of elite gear are a mystery to me still.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,