View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:11 PM   #723
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
yes i was trying to add mods to the augmentation slots but coulnd find where to get that augmentation item that is required...if you try to add a mod say to pants or shooes or belt, you see a pop up saying you need this little thingy and it costs 1000 creds I have the credit but didnt have the thingy and coulndt find it in the shopping mall on couruscant....is there somethere else to get it?

i am trying to get any edge i can by upping my protection, i find that the quests are pretty much tailored to be about 25 - 50 percent out of reach of your main character no matter how carefully you upgrade your equipment with what you get from drops and i havent found any gear that is better than what i have for sale...but i will try the Galactic Trade Network, was a bit shy about that.

i did have a problem in the Fleet last time i was there, some jerks kept parking their oversized speeders in top of me so i couldnt see anyting and then moving and doing it agian if i moved. I know it was griefing and there are trolls in any game but i had not had this unpleasant experience before. Had hoped to not see it here but i guess it is inevitable.

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,