Thread: Dead Space 3
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2013, 06:01 AM   #29
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post

Dead Space 1 and Dead Space 2 had a tonne of day 1 DLC as well.
Just because it's been done before doesn't make it any less dumb.

Quote:
NONE of this should be a surprise to anyone who looks at Dead Space 3 since they have been on the first two games to start off with.
Not expressing surprise; just disapproval. I fully expected something like this to happen, as you imply, given the franchise's track record.
Quote:
Now, on to the micro-transactions that everyone dreads. The microtransactions are actually listed among the 11 sets of DLC that are being listed. They are NOT a separate thing as jigos is trying to make it seem.
I should have paid more attention - it seems there are 7 day one DLC's, not 11.
Still 6 more than what would be acceptable. (I don't mind the purchase method DLC's [i.e. special content you get for acquiring the game through different avenues] or the game crossover DLC's [eg, the N7 suit for people who also have Mass Effect 3]. But these pure DLC's? There's no reason that shouldn't be in the game).

But as you say, the devs have full rights to go this way; it's take it or leave it for the consumers.

Quote:
tl;dr Ya'll blowing it out of proportion (at least everyone on the net that I've seen expressing an opinion about it seems to be)
It seems you're imposing other peoples' exaggerated sentiments onto my post.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,