View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:48 PM   #321
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Republic HQ

"Did we take a wrong turn or something? Why in the Force is it taking us so long to get out of here? I hate to have to destroy Republic property, since they're on our side, but this is an emergency!"

Zarev saw there was only one door left in front of them but it was closing quickly. He took a quick look back at the republic solders chasing them. He could sense the rage coming off them. "Trust me! They're not on our side at the moment!"

Zarev saw that the door was already half way down and if they didn't get out now they would most likely be trapped in the base. Zarev did the only thing he could think of at the moment.

"Hold on Per'dra!" He shouted as he grabbed her and held her against him even as he threw himself forward. The two of them rolled under the door as it closed behind them.

He let Per'dra go and smiled as he got to his feet and helped her up. He blushed slightly. I'm...uh sorry that I had to hold you like that. At the rate that door was closing only one of us would have made it out."

The sound of approaching footsteps caught his attention even as a much louder sound cut through the air. A large shadow covered the area as the Shan appeared overhead.

The loading ramp slowly went down as Vlalkor appeared at the top of the ramp.

"What are you waiting for?! We need to get out of here!" He shouted urgently as blaster fire started to hit the ship.

Balmorran Canyons

"It's on! Get in the blasted speeder and lets get out of here!"

Avriela looked at Varik and grabbed him and began running towards the speeder. She turned to look back at Light as she deactivated her lightsaber. "Light! Get in here so we can go!"

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 02-07-2013 at 02:29 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,