View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:52 PM   #333
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Shan
Above Balmorra HQ

"If you don't mind, I'll guard the ship, because I think the Republic soldiers will recognize me on sight and, after all, it was my trying to figure out where the jamming signal for Grandmaster Shan's communications was coming from that got us into this mess. If I hadn't been wandering around, I don't think we'd be in this jam in the first place."

Zarev shrugged his shoulders and ignited his lightsaber as he prepared to jump down to the roof of the Republic HQ. He shook his head. "I'm going to need a quick pickup once I grab Kif. Keep the engines at full power."

He couldn't help but shake his head in slight confusion. Why had he been so vicious with Vlalkor? In fact, he could barely remember the incident even though is had only happened a few minutes ago.

What is...What is wrong with me? he thought in confusion.

Nothing.

Zarev ran down to the bottom of the ramp and took a flying jump and landed safetly on the roof of the building although the landing did cause his feet to hurt for a few moments.

Another alarm began to sound as solders began to run up to the roof in response to the alarm. Zarev ran at the group and unleashed a wave of force energy that sent most of them flying back, most of them hit one of the walls but a few of them were sent flying over the edge of the building.

Avriela moved to the top of the ramp and watched as Zarev ran at the group of downed solders with his lightsaber ignited.

What is he doing?!

"Zarev! Stop this!" She shouted out urgently as he cut down two of the downed solders. She turned and stared at the group.

"It's like he lost his mind! He's not holding back! He's killing them!"
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may: quote & reply,