View Single Post
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #85
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmmm123 View Post
Well, I will be following this thread.
Also, don't forget that, canonically, he's been imprisoned for 300 years by the Emperor of the Sith, so the beard, slimmer face, and scars most likely are from during that time.
I think the Mullet Man head is 95% closest to a canon look of Revan during Kotor 1.
That would make sense, but it is not so. According to Drew Karpyshyn's novel Revan, Revan was already sporting the long hair and beard between and after the events of the first two Knights of the Old Republic games. The book also states that Revan had short hair during the events of the first game, having had longer hair before that time (during the Mandalorian Wars, the events of the comic series), which was cut short when the Jedi Council created his new identity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
AS VP has been busy of late, might anyone else know how to make this head compatible with TSLRCM?
Why does this mod need to be compatible with TSLRCM if it's for KOTOR 1? Unless someone wants to play as the Exile with Revan's face, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,