View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #800
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
Well, that would be the risk of flagging yourself. If it was always a personal choice instead of forced upon the player like it is now...
Only way it is forced on you now is the AoE exploit. Every other way to get flagged is your choice. You choice to go into a pvp area, you choice to go into enemy territory, you choice to help a pvp flagged player. They are aware and are working on the exploit, but it isn’t as simple and the solution opens up other exploits and bugs. So right now they are sticking with the lesser of two evils.
Quote:
So why defend Bio's insane flagging situation?
I am not defending the AoE Exploit and the others all make perfect sense. You want to see Outlaw Den; then you will have to be flagged. You want to explore the imperial base; flagged. Help a flagged player; flagged… All are very simple and easy to understand. I just understand the game is a huge social game and the game rules should not be tailored made for my enjoyment, some players enjoy PvP and they have just as much right as me to enjoy the game.
Quote:
Poke holes in this system. If you find none, feel free to suggest it to BioWare. Since it should have been that way from the start.
It is one big hole...It would make you happy at the expense of a great deal of the MMO players.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,