View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 05:31 PM   #52
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
Meh, I don't need a predifined rotation to see what skill is best for me in what instance.
Then don't play the game right and don't be surprised when people kick and ignore you from groups. You think it is hard finding a healer now, try finding one when you are on 20 to 30 ignore list. I don't mind helping new players, what I can't deal with is people that are terrible, but think they are all of that. I largely played like you when I first hit 50 on my first toon. Did what I wanted, when I wanted. However, that does not work for harder content. If you want to stink and wipe and play the way you want, that is fine, but please stay away from operations and HMFP unless with people that don't mind carrying you through the instances. Because if you complete it without a rotation you were carried there is no if ands or buts about it. You are a menace to group play, sorry to be blunt, but it is a fact. Just like I was a menace to group play when I first hit 50. The difference was I wanted to get better and I would take suggestions and advice.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,