View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #353
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Current Game: The Old Republic
Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
Balmorra, Base Exterior

Zarev. I don't know whether or not you can hear me, but I don't want to lose you. Against the Jedi Code, I'm beginning to fall in love with you, and don't see how I could ever want to stop. Even now, I pity you, and don't want you to fall under the complete control of this monster. Whoever he is, we'll defeat him together. No one has to know--no one MUST know--but keep faith in me!

Zarev's body stopped moving entirely as Per'dra's message forced it's way past the dark presence that was controlling him and into what remained of his personality. But it wasn't enough at the moment. The presence that was controlling him let out a chuckle as Zarev struggled to take control back.

"I apologize my dear." Zarev's voice was a cruel echo of what it had once been as the presence spoke. "But your friend here is mine now. And the less of you that live to tell about this the better."

"Now..." The presence chuckled. "Time to die" The stasis field around Zarev disappeared as he finally managed to break through and looked up at Per'dra with a triumphant grin that was begning to fade as the presence controlling his body noticed something.

It no longer had control of his legs.

You won't hurt Per'dra...I swear it! Zarev's mental roar echoed through his mind. I would rather die than have you hurt her and kill my friends! You won't win!

Zarev's mind was fighting against the presence even as he ran towards the edge and threw himself over. He didn't know if he would live or die...but he knew that whatever happened, the presence would most likely leave his mind.

You fool! If I am stuck within your body when you die you could kill me!

Thats the plan! Zarev shot back as he continued falling. As he fell his mind suddenly felt...clear and open.

The presence was gone.

Per'dra...He thought at her sadly. Goodbye.

((Don't worry, we haven't seen the last of Zarev yet.))
Chevron 7 locke is online now   you may: quote & reply,