View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 05:09 PM   #33
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Kreia says your can't take you companions with you into the Unknown Region, so what happened at the end of TSL, you are flying into the Unknown Region. What did the Exile do, kick the companions off the ship after they rescued her and the let them blow up with the planet? How do you know it was the Unknown Region? Did I miss a space roadsign or something?
No, you didn't miss a roadsign. I may have been wrong saying that it completely ended with them flying into the Unknown Regions (that's just how I've always seen it) but it's a somewhat foregone conclusion by the end of the game that the Exile's going out there sooner or later to find Revan.

Quote:
Going to ignore the rest because of this statment. Where did I write it disagrees with EVERY facet? Hint I didn't.
Quote:
So yeah, not really sure how being evil to do good fits in the star wars universe.
You said this right? You said it doesn't fit in with the Star Wars universe, after quoting Yoda a bunch of times. Meaning, you said it disagreed with Star Wars in its entirety, which would mean every facet.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,